In this episode, fellow POJCasters, Sal and Todd discuss celebrate (if you can call it that) one year since they recorded the podcast in person. That and a discussion on self-discovery. You don't want to miss this!
Party On Patrons: You can totally support us by subscribing to us on Patreon and, by doing so, you will be signing up for exclusive, bonus content, such as episode wrap-ups, extra segments and the like. We have three tiers of support and each level bears more rewards. Lots of great reasons to join. Click here for more information.
Other ways to Support: If you love this podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes, Google Play Music, Spotify. The more we get rated and reviewed, the higher up on the giganto totem pole we get on those respective platforms.
Also, interact with us on our social media, on our Facebook Page, Twitter, and Instagram. You can also reach out to us via email email@example.com, though, please keep in mind we are more active on our social media accounts and do not check our email as often. On Twitter you can also follow Todd and Sal on Twitter at @trlattig and @SalvatoreSeirm1 respectively.
He Brews Segement:
- Samuel Adams Summer Ale
- Founders CBS Chocolate Coffee Imperial Stout Aged in Maple Syrup Bourbon Barrels.
Most Excellent Music Segment:
- Black Jesuz by Tupac Shakur (ft. Outlawz)
- Indians by Anthrax
The Blessed Resistance Segment
- The Blessed Resistance, Official Demon Hunter fan community
- The Cross and the Lynching Tree by Dr. James H. Cone
- United Methodists Stand Against Racism
- Presbyterian Church (USA) resources for Anti-Racism work.