In this episode, fellow POJCasters, Sal and Todd, are hanging out by themselves this time drinking awesome brew and looking back on the year that was and the year to come. 2020; we can see clearly now!
Party On Patrons: You can totally support us by subscribing to us on Patreon and, by doing so, you will be signing up for exclusive, bonus content, such as episode wrap-ups, extra segments and the like. We have three tiers of support and each level bears more rewards. Lots of great reasons to join. Click here for more information.
Other ways to Support: If you love this podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes, Google Play Music, Spotify. The more we get rated and reviewed, the higher up on the giganto totem pole we get on those respective platforms.
He Brews Segement:
Todd and Sal:
- Starbucks' Single Origin, Latin America, Guatemala Antiqua Casa Cielo (Whole Bean)
- Fazer Salmiakki Salty Black Licorice
Most Excellent Music Segment:
- Roll With You by Europe
- All I Want For Christmas Is The Beautiful People (MashUp of Mariah Carey and Marilyn Manson)
- Lickanthrope by Moonspell
Fave Movies of 2019:
- Pet Sematary
- John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum
- Avengers: End Game
- Joker (Todd's absolute fave of 2019)
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
- Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker (Todd's other absolute fave of 2019, Sal really liked it too!)