In this episode, fellow POJCasters, Sal and Todd call out some more Shithouse Theology and recap one MOST EXCELLENT, TUBULAR year, and they do so in style! Whoa, bodacious!
Party On Patrons: You can totally support us by subscribing to us on Patreon and, by doing so, you will be signing up for exclusive, bonus content. For instance, Sal, Todd and Evan recorded a separate Shithouse Theology Segment regarding another theologically floating out there in the cosmic toilet bowl! We have three tiers of support and each level bears more rewards. Lots of great reasons to join. Click here for more information.
Party On JohnCast Swag: Yes, we have our own most excellent swag and you ought to support us by buying some! But don't take our word for it: “Y’all need to buy some” - Rev. Evan Rohrs-Dodge
Other ways to Support: If you love this podcast, please rate and review us on iTunes, Google Play Music, Spotify. The more we get rated and reviewed, the higher up on the giganto totem pole we get on those respective platforms.
He Brews Segment
- Hot French Vanilla Latte with Almond Milk from Dunkin' Donuts
- Iced Latte from Dunkin' Donuts
Most Excellent Music Segment
- I’m Still Standing (Official Music Video)
- I'm Still Standing (Live, 1984) by Elton John
- I'm Still Standing (Side-by-Side Comparison between original video and Rocketman version) by Elton John
- I'm Still Standing (Full Song performed by Taron Egerton as Elton John)
- Your Song performed live by Elton John and Taron Egerton (as mentioned by Sal)
- Sheep Among Wolves by When Forever Ends
The Year's Zaniest Party On JohnCast Moments
- Music for this segment was "Monkey" by Adam Gilbert. Check him out at adamgilbertmusic.com.
Sal and Todd's Fave Episodes:
- Episode 2 | Two or More Have Gathered
- Episode 5 | A Howl of A Holy Night
- Episode 6 | Oh Crap!
- Episode 9 | Monkey
- Episode 12 | From Manure to Mature
- Episode 13 | Free Bird